How do I install the Plugin on my blog?
The Wordpress plugin can be used in two ways:
- To sell sponsored articles
- To order articles through the copywriting service
Please note that this plugin only works with blogs and websites built on the Wordpress CMS.
It will allow you to have these articles automatically published on your website.
How do you install it?
- In the left menu, click the “Plugin” tab.
- Name the plugin as you wish and download it. The installation folder will be saved under that name. Thus, it is undetectable.
- Once the download to your desktop complete, you need to install it to your Wordpress blog/site. From your browser, connect to your blog/site and click on “Plugins” then “Add”.
- At the top of the page, click on the “Upload Plugin” button and then search for the folder in your desktop.
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Still in Wordpress, in the left menu, the plugin will appear under the name you chose. Click on it to modify the settings.
- You will be asked for an API key. To get it, go back to Ereferer.com. Depending on what you want to do with it, the process is slightly different:
- If you want to use the plugin to sell sponsored articles, you will need to generate the API key during the process to add your website. If your website is already setup, modify it to generate an API key.
- If you want to use the plugin to write articles, you will need to generate the API key during the process to add a copywriting site.
- You need to have all the details filled in on these pages in order for the API key to be saved.
- Go back to your Wordpress blog/site, you can now complete the form with the following information:
- The API key
- The categories in which the writers can publish
- The author name for Ereferer publications
- The status of the articles sent by Ereferer
- The name of the plugin
- And finally, if post-publication modifications will be possible.
- Confirm! If there are any errors, they will show up in red. Please note that certain safety plugins such as Cerber Security can block the plugin.